I've been waiting for MensHealth July's issue for almost a week, and finally yesterday I found them in bookstore nearby my office. So I grabbed one..

The most interesting part on this issue, they are going to have 10K run on August 24th at Lake Gardens, maybe to celebrate our Malaysian Independence Day on August 31st. If you're amateur and season runner, join this race..

Now here is another reason for you to join, and you would probably love to hear this.. The race is only open for Malaysian, Singaporean and PR, so expect no African runners will be participating, which mean higher chance of winning. Haha. Actually I hate endurance running, but 10K is not distance enough for me to hate.

I don't expect to win the race, but just hope I can train this month and break my personal record on 10K. I put as my mini goal this Quarter. Chasing numbers begin.

Hopefully my new pair of Brooks will bring me luck..

Details of event ==>http://www.mens-health.com.my/index_run08.asp